India’s Leading PVC Film Manufacturer
Caprihans India Limited is one of the oldest and largest Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film manufacturers in India. Unwavering focus on providing customer satisfaction and innovative products, has made Caprihans one of the largest and most trusted name in the PVC film industry. With an experience of over 7 decades, Caprihans has been setting new benchmarks in the industry.
The company’s registered office is located at Worli, Mumbai, and its state-of-the-art production units are located at Thane and Nasik in the state of Maharashtra, India. Caprihans is part of Bilcare Group. The Group has manufacturing facilities spread across several continents including America, Europe and South East Asia.
With a strong focus on Research & Development, Caprihans has pioneered many products in India like Flexible PVC Films, Rigid PVC Films, PVdC Coated PVC Films and Plastic Corrugated Sheets. All the products are manufactured under trademarked brand names. Technology forms the backbone of the research and production processes. The Company has a team of Polymer experts to provide technical services and customer support. Caprihans believes in continuous modernization to stay ahead on the new developments in the industry.
- Listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange since 1976
- The company has 4 calendaring lines, an extruder line, a coating line and 2 lamination lines.
- Leading exporter of PVC films (both rigid & flexible) and plastic corrugated sheets.
- Caprihans is a Government recognized export house.
- Dedicated R&D center
- Wide sales and service network, backed by technical support