Sunblis rigid PVC film is engineered on state-of-the-art Calender lines. These high grade films are non-toxic and are completely free from heavy metals and plasticisers. They are tasteless and odourless. These products come in the range of impact strengths to suite different needs of packaging industry. These films are produced under quality management systems that are in conformance with ISO 9001:2008.
Other important properties:
- High gloss and outstanding clarity
- Wide range of impact strengths
- High quality printability
- Outstanding thermoforming properties
- Special grades with Cold crack resistance
- Good punch-ability
- Excellent heat-sealing properties
- Available in a wide range of transparent and opaque colours
Sunblis is used in packaging products like toothbrushes, razor blades,shaving brushes, battery cells, cosmetics, cartridges, stationery items, electronic components, auto parts, toys etc.
Thickness125 – 800 microns
Standard thickness250 microns
ColoursWide range of clear, transparent and opaque colours.