Sunblis rigid PVC film is manufactured on state-of-the-art Calender lines. This pharma-grade film is non-toxic, free from plasticisers and heavy metals. It is also tasteless and odourless. It is manufactured under controlled environment and quality management systems, that are in conformance with ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 15378:2015. Sunblis pharma grade films are registered with DMF under USFDA.
Other important properties:
- High gloss and outstanding clarity
- Available in a wide range of transparent and opaque colours
- Outstanding thermoforming properties
- Excellent heat-sealing properties
- High quality printability
- Cost effective blister packing solution
- Amorphous in nature
- Best for stable molecules
Sunblis is a widely used product in the Pharmaceutical industry. Owing to its properties, it is mainly used in blister packing of tablets, capsules, pre-filled syringes, ampoules and medical devices.
Thickness125 – 800 microns
Standard thickness250 microns
WVTR @ 30°C , 90% RH3.20 gms /m2 / day
ColoursWide range of clear, transparent and opaque colours.