Caprihans India Limited is one of the oldest and largest Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) film manufacturers in India.
Unwavering focus on providing customer satisfaction and innovative products, has made Caprihans one of the largest and most trusted names in the PVC film industry.
With an experience of over seven decades, Caprihans has set a new benchmark in the industry.
The company’s corporate office is located at Worli, Mumbai. Its state-of-the-art production units (including Govt. of India recognized R&D Centers) are located at Thane and Nashik, in the State of Maharashtra, India.
Caprihans is now part of Bilcare Mauritius, having modern manufacturing & distribution facilities across several continents, mainly focused in South East Asia.
With a strong focus on R&D activities, Caprihans has pioneered many products in India like Flexible PVC Films, Rigid PVC Films, PVdC Coated PVC Films, PP Corrugated Sheets and paper-coated Lidding foils. All the products are manufactured under long established registered brand names.
Technology forms the backbone of the research, production processes and other innovative solutions to its customers. The Company has a team of industry experts to provide technical services, customer service and after-sales support.
- Listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange since 1976.
- The company has 4 Calendaring lines, an Extruder line, a Coating line and 2 Lamination lines.
- Leading exporter of PVC films (both rigid & flexible) and PP Corrugated Sheets.
- Caprihans is a Government recognized export house.
- Dedicated Government recognized R&D centers.
- Wide sales and service network backed by technical support.
The Company’s philosophy envisages the attainment of high level of ethics, transparency, quality, customer-service and accountability across all facets of its operations.
- It aspires to be fair, prompt and transparent in dealing with its supplier and statutory authorities.
- It aims to maximize its stakeholders’ value be it shareholders, employees or customers.