Sunblis® Jewel is a metallic range of rigid PVC film, widely used for packaging premium products. It helps to improve the aesthetic appeal of the finished product. This product adds great value to customer brands while it is cost-effective. Sunblis® Jewel is non-toxic, free from plasticisers and heavy metals. It is manufactured under controlled environment on high-tech Calendar lines under quality assurance systems that confirm to ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 15378:2015.
- High quality printability
- Wide range of metallic colours
- Outstanding thermoforming properties
- Excellent heat-sealing properties
- Excellent thermo formability
- Food/pharma grade
- Aesthetically cost effective and alternate to Alu-Alu (CFB)
To improve the aesthetic appeal of the finished product, Sunblis® Jewel is used in blister packing of tablets, capsules, syringes, ampoules and medical devices.
Thickness0.19 mm to 0.40 mm
WVTR @ 30°C, 90% RH3.20 gms /m2 / day
ColoursWide range of metallic colours.
- Sunblis® Jewel is also available with PVdC coating as Sundene® Jewel for packaging of moisture sensitive products:
CategoryWVTR @ 30°C , 90% RH
Sundene Jewel400.65 gms/m2 / day
Sundene Jewel600.55 gms/m2 / day
Sundene Jewel900.37 gms/m2 / day
Sundene Jewel1200.27gms/m2 / day
Sundene Jewel1800.20 gms/m2 / day